View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-02, 21:30

Plan: My own
Stats: -/-/- Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 68%

so it's just juggling carb meals and snacks to my kids that is hard. I am also home w/ my kids all week (homeschooling) and cooking -- that is real challenge. I do feel great eating this way so I really want to stick to it get down to my goal weight this time and maintain. Any support would be greatly appreciated! Anyone with similar challenges or a similar situation?

Wow Sher! That does sound challenging. I did try to stick to the plan once before when I was home with my kids, but it was much harder...particularly when they have a strong preference for pasta etc. I did find meal planning a week in advance made it much easier. I was walking into the kitchen starving and ready to reach for the most convenient thing...usually carby of course! The meal planning also really helped with keeping my grocery bills under control.

surlymel - are you allergic to grains? I am apparently allergic to wheat and corn. I must say that many of my allergies are much improved since starting this WOE this June. I only rarely used antihistamines this summer...a big change from before.

Lisa