#22   ^
Old Fri, Feb-05-16, 10:38

Plan: LC Primal
Stats: 290/270/160 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy0652
Yes S-Piper. I really do have to worry about that. I haven't even tried to fit into a roller coaster seat in years. And school auditoriums are not huge, and at least our movie theater does not have arms that can be put up, and some of them are not comfortable. A SIGNIFICANT portion of my extra weight is all in my butt and upper thighs, which makes seating very uncomfortable. So yep, definitely one of my non-scale goals - to be like most other people and not have to worry about the seat sizes anywhere.

Ah yes, school auditoriums. I haven't been in one of those in a while, but I can relate when it comes to university class rooms with the desk/chair combinations. I hate how they squash my stomach. Same with airplane seats. The seat I can fit into, but when I put the tray table down it doesn't go all the way because my stomach is in the way and it makes me feel really self-conscious. And, yeah, the movie theater thing...to be fair, I am used to living in big cities, so most of the movie theaters I frequent are big multiplexes. I have noticed at some of the arts theaters, though, that the seats are smaller.

I'm sorry you have to go through that.

I can relate to the amusement park thing. I haven't been brave enough to even attempt to get onto a rollercoaster in years either.