#45   ^
Old Thu, Feb-25-10, 15:32

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 154/150/135 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress:

Hi Amanda!

Thanks for all the information!

I suspect you are spot on about the wheat. I am going to stick to the starches that so far have not bothered me. Very interesting about your gums! Sounds like wheat is very inflammatory.

Re: 180 dude- LOL! I am going to have to look at the war zone conversations for entertainment.

Thanks for the link to Dr. Lam's site! Just from glancing at the description of adrenal fatigue I am pretty amazed. I could definitely have adrenal fatigue and I may have even approached exhaustion a year or two ago when I was under the most stress of my life. I had insane eczema flare ups over my entire body and had to go on prednisone a couple of times. I am still recovering from the scars. I have suffered from eczema my whole life but that was the worst since childhood! The website explains that when you get to adrenal exhaustion you stop producing cortisol, which could totally explain the out of control eczema.

Thankfully I am in better health than at that time, thanks in good part to going low carb but now I am ready to really heal! Can't wait for SP II!

Oops, and p.s. my first name is Sonia!