View Single Post
  #71   ^
Old Sat, Jun-11-16, 22:48

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%

HI Guys!

WOW! Thanks Thud, for such a super cool thread! I have been reading this for a bit, and you guys have chosen SO MANY great goals!!! I like your "practice, practice, practice!" attitude. It's just like I tell my students, there is no "fail" and you can't say, "I don't get it." In my class, we make "excellent mistakes" (these are errors or mis-steps we can reflect on, and learn from so as to make a different choice next time.) And, when my kids are struggling, when they are frustrated and they say, "I don't get it!!!" I say to them, "Yeah, you don't get it YET!, but you WILL."

SO MANY great ideas! I need to do them ALL!!! ...Eat slower, don't snack between meals, meditate and take ten minutes for myself, quit wasting time on the computer, stay within carb range and under max calories, get in my steps, and do some squats and arm exercises! The only thing on all of your lists I already do is drink lots of water!

Okay, 90 days... starting tomorrow...

I have been thinking about this a lot, and I think the best goal for me is
Do SOME kind of exercise EVERYDAY. This includes ANYthing: stretching, yoga, walking, arms, squats, big ball, push-ups, crunches... ANYTHING!!! I suspect some days I'll knock it out of the park and do lots (you mean like run a 10k without training! Uh, yeah. haha), other nights, it'll be 20 quick push-ups before I crash in bed!

I am HOPING to balance things out, do some of this and some of that...but simply the CONSISTENCY of DAILY exercise is my GOAL!!!

It's late here, but...hold on... Okay! (panting a little) 30 push-ups! DONE! Day 1-done! 89 to go!

Start: June 11, Day #1
End (reset challenge): Sept 8, Day #90