#51   ^
Old Fri, Jun-26-15, 09:28
Every day is day 1.

Plan: Atkins 1972
Stats: 249.0/220.6/160 Female 67 inches
BF:Yup. I know.
Progress: 32%

Morning all!

Sorry for the MIA... just so darned busy. I've popped in a few times to lurk but then get sidetracked and didn't post. (***hangs head in shame***)

Love the new profile pic Blue!!!

Yes, I think the fat fast may be the key to ketosis and staying on plan. I think it is going to be my 'go to tool' for cravings and 'carb cycling'. I am the world's worst at letting carb creep derail me and I think a couple of fat fast days a week (not necessarily in a row) will be the key to kicking the cravings and the effects of carb creep before they get out of hand. I wish I had come to that realization earlier in the ball season but live and learn. I still have all stars to deal with for Lanson and then in the fall it will be fall baseball for Bryce and basketball for Lanson over the winter months. Yes. Sports.Never.End. Fat fast days will make lunches at work so much easier to plan and keep on hand. Oh yeah!!!!!

Well time flies and today I am researching OSHA's regulations on arc flashes and overall electrical safety. I have been given the task to evaluate all of our safety programs and find where they are deficient and how to bring them up to compliance if applicable. I am starting with electrical as that is our most critical area. (Did I say that while I have a general working knowledge of electricity I prefer to think of it as 'magic' and that when I flip the switch the light comes on? I really don't really like knowing any more than that.) I will be in need of lots and lots of coffee today and most of next week.

Later everyone!!!

Linda