#49   ^
Old Thu, Jun-25-15, 09:07
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids.

Still holding where I've been for the past two days. Hmmmph.

No, it doesn't sound crazy to go back down at all, Kathy and I'm happy as all get-out for you! Fat cells shrink and are temporarily filled with fluid. It takes a while for the body to let that go. Keep the faith!

As for strawberries, I've stopped eating tomatoes and red bell pepper too. The acid seems to trigger blisters so, for now, I'm going to let things settle down. I know some people can't eat foods in the nightshade family but I'm uncertain as to why. Something to research.

Susan, the addition is really coming along. Now that it's under roof, the new windows and doorway should happen soon. It made me smile when you maintained control of the fixture selection. I'm right there with you. I'm giving you a cyber high-five.

We got a call this morning and our flooring is to be delivered tomorrow morning, all 122 boxes of it. The invasion has begun.
I'm concerned about what the cats are going to do during all this upheaval. Lots of planning and orchestration will have to go on. They should be safe on the porch and it does have an air-conditioner that helps some. But we are going to have to unload china cabinets, dressers, closets, et al and I'm starting to feel the pressure of getting all this done. It's like moving. Oh well, another of life's adventures.

Have a good 'un.

Later 'gators.