Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #898   ^
Old Sat, Jan-06-18, 09:43

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OK- back! Had to walk the pooch, toss in a load of laundry, talk to my kid!
Just poured my 3nd cup of coffee.

Trig- your description of your roast sounds DEVINE. I have to try it tomorrow! I have errands today, so I will drop into the grocery and pick up a roast and gravy. I never thought about adding gravy because it's processed. But I can see where it would make or break the dish! Plus it's not like you are eating a entire jar at one sitting.

Tomorrow will be a all day inside work day. So it will be perfect for a roast in the crockpot. I will pull it out tonight! Thanks!!!!! I am always looking for some good ideas. I will garlic it up!

Ok- SOoooooooo........ this afternoon I am going to visit a NEW build about 10 minutes from me. I accidentally hit the button while house hunting to max budget of 250! Well this one condo came up for 218. It's 3 bed/3bath 2 car garage - and my DREAM kitchen.

Funny how everything eventually comes back into style. So now the WHITE kitchens are back with high ceilings, drop lighting, and marvelous lines. Also granite is out, in favor of dang .... it will come to me. Large islands are in!
At first I didn't like white kitchens- but after seeing them so many times now on HGTV- I am sorta hooks. They are fresh and clean looking.

I am excited about it. But also know my budget- so I will try not to fall in love. So for you all following along- google Amberly Mill construction, Laweranceville, Ga. It will pull up several sites. I am checking out the ones in Laweranceville, because of it's location. The others are too far.

Other news- I have officially started my new journey once again as a student! School started yesterday. So I spent a good little while in that. This is not going to be easy. I actually became quite anxious as I was flipping through the 350 pages of REQUIRED reading, plus postings, plus papers, plus, plus, plus, .....I had a brief moment of backing out. It became overwhelming reading the EXPECTATIONS. I thought to myself WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS???????

Because I want to. I like self inflicted panic!!!!!
One day at a time. I decided I will try out ONE class and see how it goes for me.
Ok so here is the story I was referring to in last post, in Blue's section.
I am a person that would like to get a quilt. I can appreciate the work that goes into a hand made quilt. But I just want to buy it outright. I do NOT want to be the one to stitch every stitch. It is overwhelming to me.

That is my school analogy. I want the degree- without the day in day out "stitching". I really thought about this a great deal yesterday. So at the end of the day - do I want to put in the work to get my quilt/degree? Yes I do. But I now know myself self well enough that I now have to just focus on one stitch at a time and not worry about the size of it. I need to break it down.

At the end- I know I will appreciate the final product as blood, sweat and tears I know will go into this. And only I can do this for me.

Those are my 2 biggie things happening for me this weekend! It is yet again a push forward. To what I don't know. I have been ask- Why are you doing this and what is your end game? I guess the bottom line is, for the challenge of it. For me and no other reason. I know it will open doors. But I have not thought far enough ahead to consider what it may do. I might not do anything different, except scratch it off my bucket list. My terminal degree.

WOE- I didn't sleep really good last night as I got up 3-4 times with GI issues. (yes we tell all here!!!) Well, I think- no I know it's the shakes. It does have Stevia in it- and I think that might be an issue for me as my body does not tolerate sweetener or sugar of any kind.
Here and there having a shake I think is fine. But I was on 3 days- and it caught up to me. Lets just say I could have a colonoscopy now!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- FLAT TUMMY!!!!!!- I will leave it at that!

I have Salmon thawing - I am in the mood for something light as my tummy still rumbly. I might have "riced" cali- I may not. I have some broth I might just make a quick hamburger soup, keep it simple. But I need a day to self adjust. Hate rumbly tummy.

Tomorrow - I look forward to emersing myself totally into my first assignment and putting on Trig's roast- and keeping warm and cozy.

Ok- all that is all I got for today!!!!! It is enough for ONE day! That is all I am going to focus on TODAY!
Remember my word?
PURPOSEFUL. It is so appropriate for me. My time/energy/eating/working must have a purpose.

Great day all