View Single Post
  #887   ^
Old Fri, Jan-05-18, 06:43

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz, I am SO glad you promised me spring is coming

It is about 5 here with wind chill of like -5. WTF? I remember one Christmas long ago it was 64 with a low of like 48. Those were the days!! This cold just ain't right at all

OK I am cliff hanging on wanting to see your post about what you are doing this weekend!!!

Lori...I swear days just blend into another and I get so tired 'being the keeper' of all 'the dates' in this house All I think about is Xmas is over and I am SO thrilled there are no big holidays etc to handle and I almost always forget his 1-4 birthday, it just comes too darn fast

Winter BBrrr, oh yea it can drive one nuts. You had to cancel your trip and turn around, now your days are off cause you wanted that trip and you are stuck inside freezing.....yes things like that will put you on edge. I do think your boot camp routine and such is important to you. You do well on a regimen you know and hold.

Hey everyone.
Hope ya'll are staying warm
Cold as you know what here!! 2 hr school delay cause it is like 5 deg. outside and feels like -5 or something. I told hubby if this is a 2 hr delay, cold weather, then she is gonna have alot of delays for school

Treadmill. Will start with high incline walking today. I want to mountain hike alot more this early early spring so I need incline walking and doing just 1/2 hr for a while to get 'started' and increase to 1 hr of high incline down the road.

The cold weather is making me lazy and indoors....I am an outdoor person....so I best move a bit more than become a tv couch watching bum Cold makes me tired. Blah. And a whole lot more so I was thinking what to do? I am not going 'shopping to just get out of the house'...screw dat! So I thought, treadmill. Yea ain't much but it is all I got right now HA ha.

Today is big old bacon cheese omelet when hungry around brunch time
A big ol' bowl of leftover chuck roast from the crockpot. Might have small bowl of meat with my omelet also. Love my crockpot roast

I have to hit the store and buy a few more for the freezer. On sale and good price. Store? Hmm, goes off sale Wed morning so I have alot of time before I have to go and get my on sale chuck for the freezer
And this is what drives me nuts! I need nothing but chuck roast for the freezer and when I hit the store whenever I will go in and buy chuck only....not one other thing...hmm, lets see if I can do just that HA HA

ugh...shopping and freezing weather and boredom and and and and.....

great day all! stay warm!