#12   ^
Old Tue, Jan-11-05, 16:22

Plan: atkins/under 20 gr per da
Stats: 154/133/129 Female 5 8
BF:22
Progress: 84%
Cool

Hi Gagalina,

Thanks for your reply. Was baking biscuits for the kids yesterday and just could not resist some home made cookies. Anyway enjoyed them but am back on the diet. Went to the gym too - the first time since november. Am very impressed with you loosing weight during induction. Still no more weight loss. Heard about a shop in Portmarnock that sell the low carb bread. Dont suppose you know the name of it and where it is.

Spoke to manager of Dunnes Stores and Eurospar in Blanchardstown giving out over their lack of supply of low carb foods. They said that they were expecting a full delivery of low carb foods but just dont believe them. It is great being able to talk to other low carbers. Thought i was the only one. the health food shop in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre beside Mothercare stock a great selection of low carb bars and the sweet and low milk chocolate bars that have just a trace of carbs.

Keep up the good work. Dont suppose there is a low carb shop/website in ireland. ordered through the UK and for what i spent got very little.

Aoife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagalina
Hi Aofe,

welcome to the board and the challenge. There is sooo much info on this board, I was amazed when I found it and it has been helping me do Atkins since I started (in August, just like you).

I've been quite good this week, just lost over 6 pounds on induction, wish this was "normal" but I think its just due to the fact that I put on weight quick over Christmas, so its going to come off quickly also, probably a good bit of water . I don't really care as long as weight is going down ;-)

I was naughty yesterday though, I had nuts, yogurt and an Atkins Bar. I was in town, going to the cinema and just had them as snacks - not really induction food, but better than popcorn and wine gums!!!

Also measured again today, no loss execpt 1 cm around the neck???

Keep up the good work and let us know how you are getting on...

Gagalina