View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Mon, Apr-23-18, 19:46

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

In reference to the first post......as a mother, I look at this information and think... it took a study to see this???

I am teaching my kids a low carb way of life NOW, make it part of thier food knowledge and food habits. Eat when hungry. Eat whole foods.

THe early years of growth are an excuse to cram in all calories not matter the source because "He's growing" and deserves to eat like a pig.

Bottom line there is little/ no support to keep children eating properly from birth thru 20's. Which would , in theory, prevent the need for dieting in the 30's as that excess weight would not have been put on.

Again I can only theorize because my kids are my experiment. ANd thank the support of their pediatritian. Ocassionally my kids skip dinner because they are too tired and just want a shower and bed. This seems to be unacceptable in our modern society---I dont force food on them. One son couldnt sleep last night and raided the refrig. Food is always available.

We seem to have forgotten this is just a study. Verifying what most of us already know becuase we lived it. It is not a study to show how to fix the problem....just suggestions. THere would need to be a follow up study utilizing the theorized solutions and present the findings.