Thread: 1h31m1s - Video
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Feb-21-09, 08:33

Plan: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Stats: 212/162/155 Male 68 "
BF:32/23.5/23.5
Progress: 88%

Two are type 1 diabetics. One stopped using insulin, one reduced insulin.....

Four are type 2 diabetics. All stopped using medications and insulin......

This took place in Arizona, medically supervised.

As you watch, you'll see the film studies these people for months past the 30 days trial....

I believe all supplementation was eliminated and all nutrition was from the foods only....

I'm still thinking over what I feel about this. I noticed that some of these people lost 20 to 30 pounds in that 30 day period by eating this way.

My wife says she is willing to prepare our foods this way and experiment with it this way if I'm interested. But, it takes things difficult to find around here, such as raw nuts and seeds.

I'm going to poke around and look for a list of the foods that this way of eating recommends, just to see if it is even feasible, as it might be extremely difficult to find these particulare foods.

By the way, it is all vegetarian apparently. It was mentioned several times "living foods", so I'm sure the theory behind it is that....

One of the type 1s' was only able to reduce insulin, but during the 30 days, he cheated by consuming alcochol, so no telling what his results would be without his admitted problem with drinking....

I'm looking at this way of eating to trim off those last few pounds of fat, which could put me up to 10 pounds below my goal weight eventually, which would be ok with me....