View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sat, Sep-14-02, 21:42

Plan: protein power
Stats: 207.5/202/150
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default pp

I'm on pp. I started on the 1st of Aug. I had already lost 3 pounds, so I got a little head start. I've lost 9 pounds in 14 days. Some days I do't eat enough and on some days I've eaten pizza. I have several good receipes but still have trouble with meals on some days. I've always been a BIG bread eater and sometimes it's hard to think of a meal that doesn't center on it. I have the low-carb living cookbook and that helps.

I would love to get the receipe for the low carb pizza. Ane where do you get low carb bread. I use the tortillas from La Tortillia, but tried the garlic this time and didn't like it and I have to eat a case before I order again.

When I'm hungry or need to snack, I fall back on diet coke and almonds, or red grapes and almonds. I don't think I could get through this without the almonds.

I don't journal, at least not yet. I'm using a written one at home and struggle to remember to keep it updated.

One thing I'm sure of, I don't plan to quit. I'm tired of this weight and how terrible I feel. It wouldn't hurt to look good either.

judi