View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Fri, Mar-22-02, 17:36

Plan: my own
Stats: 135/110/110
BF:
Progress:
Default Thannks

Hi Monika- thanks for the support, I really appreciate it. I too have always had difficulty figuring out when I was full. I seem to have a pattern though. With the atkins I used to eat lots of fat and not worry about calories and I lost weight. then I kind of plateud. Then I found that eating fewer than 2200 calories was what I needed to lose more weight. then I went in the hospital and lost more weight (unrelated to diet). I found that I finally had achieved the body I wanted but my hair started falling out. I also lost way too much weight from my face but still it seemed that being finally skinny superseded the other things. Other than the hair loss I am quite healthy and I wish I could just gain weight on my face but we all know how that goes. I don't think my body looks too thin, it's just that I;ve always had a super thin face to begin with so people really notice it now that I've lost the weight. So I have this dilemma that I'm trying to resolve. I love the diet and feel like I eat enough calories and don't really miss the carbs too much thannks to the atkins bars but you are probably right, I'm not getting enough fat which is why I supplement with essential fatty acids. Thansk again and good luck to you too