View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Dec-14-01, 11:04

Plan: atkins
Stats: 188/139/140
BF:
Progress: 102%
Default Hi again!

LOL ok so I was up cleaning my bathroom when I realized U asked how long it took to lose the weight. 1st let me introduce myself properly..LOL I F 37 married 2 kids and my name is Gale. Now, I was a chubby kid..not real bad ya know just chubby. When I was 11 I had problems with my knees so it limited my activitied. I likely put on 20 pouns that yr. So when I was barely 13 I went on a crash diet...eating maybe 900 calories a day. WHOOOOSHH ya the weight came off...but went back on.. started my history with yo-yo diets and diet pills. After the birth of my daughter 13 yrs ago it was thought I had fibromyalgia [since know that I have had it as a kid] I went on meds and my weight balloned to about 240. Once I go my health under control I was able to take some of the weight off. It was April 2nd of this yr that I read Dr. As book and started this WOL immediately. I am off my meds and I basically have put myself in remission. My doc doesnt realy understand low-carbing but because he sees how well I am doing he is impressed. It is my impression that alot of Docs dont want to encourage a low-carbing life style simply because if too many people get healthy from it..where does that leave them???? LOL ok sorry for rambling, hope this helps some.