#25   ^
Old Mon, Oct-19-09, 10:33

Plan: My own
Stats: 290/250/200 Male 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuleikaa
That makes sense. But do you have a copay? And if so, what is it in comparison to you purchasing it yourself?

Hello Zuleikaa! I have enjoyed some of your prolific writing in the archives on this forum and look forward to reading many more of them. Thank you for those! Perhaps you missed my earlier post on the first page of this thread, quoted below. The second paragraph of that quote explains that I would pay Amazon almost three times (with shipping) for an equivalent daily EPA+DHA from Carlson's finest fish oil (2.6 teaspoons), as I do for Lovaza from my insurance's mail-order pharmacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMoe
...I pay a $22 copay (no sales tax, no shipping) for a 90 day supply of 360 capsules (three 120 capsule bottles) of Lovaza...

Were I not able to get the Lovaza so inexpensively, I'd choose the equivalent amount of Carlson's finest fish oil (two 500ml and one 200 ml bottle) at 2.6 teaspoons per day. I'd personally pay Amazon $55-60 for that (or Nordic Naturals) before I'd buy a product from an unknown manufacturer.