Old Wed, Oct-25-17, 03:05
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Wednesday, 25 October 2017

Happy HUMP Day, WARRIORS!

Wishing all of you a totally wondrous Wednesday in every.single.way possible!

Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

You’re always ONE decision away from a totally different LIFE!
~ unknown
Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 months until Christmas Day, can you believe it???

Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
Luckily when hubby cooks he cleans everything, but what is funny is he cleans what he uses, like if there is a few glasses or a couple plates in there before he cooks, he doesn't touch those? WHY in the world would he do things like that? Does he not see them? I mean really!!!!!! Crazy but hey at least the bulk of it is cleaned LOL
That's funny that he ONLY cleans what he messes up... but you're right, that's weird! Maybe he thinks, I didn't mess those up, not my problem???!!! Hey at least he cleans up his mess!
Quote:
JO, I love that blue afghan. I can picture a little kid in that sweater! Those are all nice. Some kids are gonna make out down the line when ya get them finished!
Thanks!
Quote:
So true, the ones who say splurge got food under control, they will never understand. they can't! they are not us who go out of control!
Exactly spot on!
Quote:
Mental health day!! Smart ya take a day when you need it.
I have over 30 days I need to take or LOSE before I retire... and Imma only allowed to take 6 days a year before it AFFECTS my evaluation! Stupid right???
Quote:
skies clearing as is my sinus head
Imma glad your sinuses are clearing up! Don't you also suffer from seasonal allergies???
Quote:
Kiddo has 2 hr delay for school. bus doesn't come til 9:30. She is thrilled. Alot of schools lost power last night so they just delayed for just in case.
That makes sense! She's probably not the only one thrilled about the delay!

De:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaneyLC
Finally...a clean kitchen again DH finally cleaned up THIS MORNING after I left to take my DGD to daycare. OMG I decided I wasn't going to touch his mess, but next time to wants to cook a meal (which isn't too often) I'm going to tell him he can ONLY cook if he cleans up too, otherwise leave it to me. It's easier if I do it all myself! Lol..and tastes better too! Of course I don't mention that!
Imma glad he finally cleaned it up! But Imma right there with ya, sista, about "leave it to me" b/c like you, it's easier, faster (and in your case) tastier to cook and clean up ourselves!
Quote:
Today is a tuna day for me. That's all I feel like having. Maybe some greens later.
Mmmmmmmmm tuna! Haven't had that on my radar in a good long while...
Quote:
There's two types who tell you to splurge. The ones who don't have a problem and then there are the ones who do have a problem, but want you to join them being bad!
You're absolutely right as always! There really are those TWO TYPES!
Quote:
I just cooked up a big batch of ground turkey for the dogs. They are spoiled!
but they're your furbabies they deserve to be spoiled!
Quote:
It's a nice day here, our high will be 82. The area I just left on the CA coast is having a heat wave and will get up to 100. So happy we missed that! My brother is complaining... they aren't used to such hot days and don't have air conditioning.
WOW no AC? That really must be miserable for them! We're slowly dropping in temp around here.

Supposed to be 70 today, almost 80 tomorrow and if I believe the weather peeps we're dropping to 60 on Fri, Sat and Sun; then back up to hi 60s, low 70s...
Quote:
Have a great day Jo, Bernie and Karen...plus anyone else who reads this.
Thanks and you too!

Berni: Come out and play with us... hope everything is okay b/c it's so not like you to be off the grid like this... I worry when any of you don't post...