Thread: So Tired
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Feb-01-17, 06:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 135/135/110 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thanks, deirdre, eljohnw, and Baylor1. I think I eat enough. I am eating an egg scrambled with onions and peppers for breakfast which is what I have always eaten, lunch is usually a big salad with some kind of meat or seafood (whatever we ate the night before). Snack is 1/4 cup of kefir with a couple of tablespoons of chia in it. Usually if I feel hungry any time I have a few slices of pepperoni, then supper around 6. The weekend (only 1 so far) was less structured, but comparable. I see where many people eat a lot more on this forum, but I am trying to eat when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full.

I did get some chicken broth to drink, but it didn't help. Maybe I need to sip it all day and not wait. I will do that today, deidre.

Baylor1, I just started this a few days ago. Maybe my body is adjusting? I hope you're right that this is a temporary thing, Eljohnw

Also, I am wondering if I have always had a slump midday, but was not conscious of it because I was just not paying attention to my body. I know my eating habits and body awareness were on autopilot. I'm going to ask my husband and coteacher today.

The thing is, unless I want diabetes and heart disease I have got to stop eating the way I did before. I can't go back and I want to make this work. One thing I'm looking forward to on this forum is diving into the recipes section. My repertoire for LCHF is pretty sad.

Thank you all again!