View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Mar-21-06, 14:13

Plan: atkins
Stats: 176/169/145 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 23%

Wow, that's a good vent. OK, I am going to try to help. I get feeling liek that sometimes too.

Then I kind of take control, step outside of myself for a minute and NOT ALLOW myself to let food run my life. After all, it is only food. We are carnivores just like other animals and have to eat....period. I try to stop quickly and get my mind on something else and before you know it, it's dinner time. I also remind myself of how good it feels to go without eating until I AM ACTUALLY HUNGRY. Mind you, it doesn't always work. But that hunger feeling you get is a motivator for me. I hate the feeling of being full, stuffed, and lethargic but when I am not bloated and stuffed I have more energy.

Remind yourself to wait until you are hungry to eat then simply turn your back on those bad feelings with food. Replace them with something you enjoy...quickly. It's a relationship and you should be in control! You can do it! You will be much happier in the short term and long term so you can't lose, except one pound at a time....one day at a time!