View Single Post
  #105   ^
Old Sun, Jul-11-04, 11:35

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

thanks Elaine, I get the same thing with it not giving authorization! OOOH your lunch sounds good! (try getting fresh basil here!HA I guess I could go pick some naturally organic-induced with fresh fertilizer kosher weed!)

Energy is a BIG commodity, I think that 95%+ people have a tendency to over eat or eat the wrong foods for a pick me up! ( I'm one of them! )
I would love to give the gurana a try, I just purchased zantrax 3, it has yerba mate,gurana,green tea and it looks like the ingrediants are ones that will not bother me. I am starting it today and will let you all know what I think of it! AND NO I am not endorsing it, just trying it for energy and suppression!

Wendy, I made an omelet today and my ds came in and so I made 2, I figure that it is alot healthier then cocoa puffs!!!

Bawdy, I can not handle fruit first thing in the mornings, maybe after my meal, or an inbetween snack thrown in with yogurt ect... In fact I have never been able to do the grapefruit or orange juice either, makes me shaky and I feel awfull! So what is your recipe for the spinach dip?????

Dawn, Have a good visit with your son! ( I like the good morning sign!)

You all have a good Sunday now!