View Single Post
  #749   ^
Old Sat, Mar-18-06, 22:57

Plan: zero-carb
Stats: 140/140/140 Male 5'6"
BF:
Progress:

I did not appear in that rather awful 1975 Dead movie, and I have dark brown hair (or rather I had then, it is pretty much grey now). I thought the performances were mediocre, the lighting atrocious. The best part IMHO was the animated intro and the various interviews with the band and audience. My period as soundman was the very beginning, from 1966 to '70 and '72 until I built the Wall of Sound system in late 73, which had no 'soundman', per se. The band lasted a long time, but the very best, most fun times, their 'golden age', was '66 to '70.

Strict meat eaters are never constipated, full stop.

Cheese eaters may well be bound up and constipated.

Heavy coffee drinkers may have very loose bowels.

Neither of these is due to meat.

Dietary carbs feed and support vast colonies of intestinal bacteria. It is the dead bacteria which compose over 80% of the bowels content which require frequent evacuation, sometimes as often as every two or three hours- all day and night.

Normal body function is highly variable from one individual to another, and especially so when changing dietary content. A week even is not pathological, so long as it is soft, and not hard.

I mentioned the psychological issue only because I read the same complaints on more than a few posts, therefore I do not feel the comment misplaced, even if it is not understood.

"...But due to my fear of not having..." If this is not an expression of a psychological state, then what is? I was not being arrogant nor 'insulting', only offering a possible explanation. At least in my life, I have only seen an obsession with those functions in children, not adults.

I am only attempting to place some information in context when I respond to questions and statements made. I have 'been there and done that', if that supposedly gives me some kind of weird 'superiority', i.e., defines a 'holier than thou attitude' I am very surprised, since I am very egalitarian and have absolutely no pretensions of this sort.

Anyone can eat as I do, but none do, the question I raised and still seek the answer to, is why not? By leaving in a huff rather than considering a suggestion, we get no further along the path. Since I have not seen anyone else post who has any real longevity in low to zero carb diet, I must assume many of the questions are at least addressed to me. Is this arrogance?

If expressing knowledge is arrogance, heaven help those who want to learn.

I have actually been able to codify a lot of my knowledge in the short period of Q & A on this thread, and yet I still have not been able to figure out how I have done something that virtually no one else has. Understanding and being able to explain this oddity is my goal. Along with offering encouragement to others against the very heavy weight of popular opinion.

I am sorry whenever my comments cause offense, it was in not intended that way.