View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jan-02-02, 01:34
Pending Member

Plan: CALP
Stats: 314/306.6/299
BF:
Progress: 49%

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your 29lbs!! That's quite a bit in only 5 months! It's easy to fall off the wagon during the holidays, but re-reading your book is a great idea (I re-read CALP, at least parts, every few months) and it sounds like you are back on the right track.

Regarding ketosis - you should not be in ketosis on CAD. Because we get significant carbs at RM, that should keep you out of ketosis. I think Rachel Heller is not an advocate of ketosis and helped design the program to avoid it, so don't worry about it.

As to the coffee question. I would NOT count coffee as part of your water intake - the reason being, it is a diuretic and actually helps to dehydrate you. Also, just to check, I assume you are drinking it black so the milk/cream outside of RM shouldn't be an issue. Of course, you know that you may have one cup of coffee w/ milk outside of RM per day and (per CALP) that should be drunk within 15 mins. All subsequent cups of coffee should be black and unsweetened. Doesn't sound like you have any trouble with it triggering you, so you sound just fine with it as it is.

So, keep drinking that coffee and *also* your water. Gosh, will you have a life outside the bathroom?

Best of luck, you are doing GREAT!