#94   ^
Old Tue, Sep-27-05, 22:49

Plan: 1
Stats: 110/110/110 Female 111
BF:
Progress: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BawdyWench
I just entered my pumpkin cheesecake variation into Fitday and got some interesting results. I entered it once using full-fat Philly cheese and sour cream, and once using low-fat Philly (Neufchatel) cheese and low-fat sour cream. Here are the scores for one slice (1/12 of cake):

Full Fat:
175 calories
16 grams fat
4 grams ECC (1 gram fiber from the pumpkin deducted)
4 grams protein

Lower Fat:
167 calories
14 grams fat
5 grams ECC (1 gram fiber from the pumpkin deducted)
6 grams protein

All in all, it looks like it doesn't much matter whether you use full fat or lower fat ingredients. I don't think I'll go out of my way to use the low-fat products, especially if there's anything artificial about them.

Next I want to try a Coconut Mounds version. I'll use coconut extract, some unsweetened coconut in the batter, and SF coconut syrup as the sweetened. Then, when serving, I'll add a drizzle of SF chocolate syrup! Maybe even sprinkle a little coconut on the top as well.

Oh my gosh! What in the world is all this baking!!!!! Could you post the pumpkin cheesecake with the adjustments and all?????? Now, when you say coconut mounds version...are you talking cheesecake still????? Now, that sounds great as well!