View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jun-14-18, 06:47

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

When you are in someone else's playground, you have to play by their rules. This is particularly true with FB groups...there are thousands of LC and Keto support groups, some are "lazy" Keto where anything goes, some very strict because the members are fighting serious health conditions, Obesity and long standing Diabetes. I am a moderator on a 20g total carb group, no nuts no alcohol, so yes, I would block posts of photos of Keto bread with almond flour or the great beer you had on vacation. There are a zillion other places you can share a photo of your burrito plate, that group is not one of them.
This forum does not support the use of extended fasting for good reasons, their rules and I have no problem with that. There are FB pages and another forum where fasting is popular...if I want to ask a question about fasting can go there.
I guess it’s only cheating based on the rules of whatever playground you are in. As Ms Arielle wrote, it’s your plan you can do whatever you want, eat whatever you want, but if you are on a FB page that follows certain rules, you don’t need to mention Off Plan foods there. If that FB page provides helpful information for your LC journey then stay in it, if not, hit delete and move on to another.