View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Jun-03-18, 04:47
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Oh, and here's a separate rant about manners. I WISH we would go back to being a society in which it was rude to eat outside of normal eating areas. Don't eat in the car. Don't eat on the bus. Don't eat in class. Don't eat at your desk unless there's no lunch room. Don't eat while walking down the street or in hallways.

Remember when gas stations just sold gas? Now every single one has a friggin convenience store attached to it! It's ridiculous.

To sum this up in one incident, I was in line at Walmart a few years ago, and the lady behind me opened a bag of chips and started feeding them to her baby who was probably 18 months old. Her son (probably 4 or so) said, "momma, why are you giving McKenna chips?" Mom said, "because she's hungry." WHAT? First of all, you're basically committing theft. Secondly, the baby wasn't crying, only being a bit fidgity as 18-MOs are apt to do. I seriously doubt this child was going to pass out or die if she didn't get chips RIGHT NOW. When did this become a thing?

/rant.