#13   ^
Old Fri, Apr-27-18, 17:57

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by walnut
I think it would probably be worthwhile to see which other therapies all of the people in the movies were using in addition to keto. I did a bit of research into the woman with cancer. Her blog is excellent. Concise factual etc http://www.kosherketogenic.com/. She didn't have radiation or chemo or traditional surgery but her tumor was small. 8mm. She was having yearly mri's and caught it super early and then eradicated it with cryo ablation. The keto came later.

I enjoyed watching the movie but I'm concerned that they aren't telling the whole Truth.

I know from first hand experience with my son how important diet is to kids on the autism spectrum. It was really good to see the story about the little girl with autism who had improved so much. There are a lot of parents in the autism community who roll their eyes at anything diet related but in my experience, cutting gluten/dairy/anything artificial and making sure that there is protein with every meal or snack made a world of difference for my son. Anyways maybe there won't be so much eye rolling from people who have watched the movie.

By trial and error I too found that protein at every meal makes a HUGE difference, as much of an effect as the meds. Ive been on my own trying to make my sons life easier.