View Single Post
  #3755   ^
Old Sun, May-07-06, 10:27
Registered Member

Plan: low carb/low fat
Stats: 255/236/155 Female 5 ft. 9 in.
BF:32%/?/20%
Progress: 19%

THe debate on this thread was well underway before I ever appeared on the scene. I believe my first post was around mid-April ----long after any debating began. I made no claims to being an expert on anything and didn't even attempt to debate either the merits of Bear's diet or get into a lengthy discussion about nutrients. Not everyone is qualified to discuss complex medical or nutritional information. I fall into that category and recognize that fact and therefore made no attempts to bolster anything I said by quoting studies or googling all over the internet to find information to prove that Bear's diet was wrong. I am not a scientist or a medical professional nor did I ever pretend to be. I am a retired kindergarten teacher. I have also studied anthropology and I took exception to Bear's views that humans who lived during the stone age age no vegetation. I also was offended by his pompous claims that he was an expert on just about everything from A to Z. As I said, I got into the middle of this ongoing fray, but I certainly didn't start it. It began long before I ever posted on this thread.