#870   ^
Old Fri, Mar-24-06, 13:51
Registered Member

Plan: antivegan,was subzerocarb
Stats: 200/187/175 Male 6' 0"
BF:27%/19%/12%
Progress: 52%

David,

This acid/alkaline balance thing is totally ridiculous! You really only need to check out any basic physiology book to see that.

As far as your LONG rambles which repeat the same themes... they are really just not necessary. You may think people are "getting brainwashed" by Bear, or some other such nonsense... or that that is Bear's purpose for this thread. You are SO off the mark on this, it is a total joke! "Sieg Heil, Bear"! Give me a break! None of us on this forum are robots! Do you honestly think that people are just flocking mindlessly to what Bear says? The people who agree with him have been doing YEARS of OTHER research (including, most importantly, trials on their own bodies!), and what Bear says is clicking into those concepts! Just because they don't click into yours, does not mean the rest of us are puppets or something!

The BEST, most nutrient dense food is animal food... especially the FAT! I would venture to guess that if you took any new born human that was healthy at birth, and raised them on an all animal diet (with lots of animal fat), they would THRIVE! However, if you raised them on fruit... they would be DEAD in no time! So, let's get REAL, shall we?!

I know crazy cat owners (who are vegans!) who feed their cats fruit and veggies and SWEAR it is good for them! The cats eat it! And, there are so many cats eating CORNMEAL it is disgusting! Now... I guess, by your logic, this makes them "opportunistic omnivores" or some other such ludicrous label! GIVE ME A BREAK... a cat is an obligate CARNIVORE... no matter how INSANE their vegan owners might be!

And, you should read accounts of REAL fruitarians. OMG! They are SO SICK and psychotic on that type of diet! I will search for some links... it will blow your mind!

I think Bear is rightfully using empirical data over research and perhaps you should try to do the same. I will be glad to add to the empirical data and be just one more person that eats this way. I robot. I eat meat. Sieg Heil, Bear! RIGHT! Hey... here's a novel idea... why don't YOU try this diet out for a month, and see how you FEEL! Have you EVER done that?

And, Bear is correct... if you took the time to READ...

Really... in the END... we all MUST decide what WOE we want to ADOPT... whether we would "bet the farm" on our "belief" in it or not! I think that's what this forum is really about!