Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #899   ^
Old Sat, Jan-06-18, 10:21

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

yea I cook my beef in the crockpot with gravy cause hubby will have it no other way so I adopted just eating the meat with a little gravy that sticks to it. I also FREEZE leftover gravy and use it on my next chuck roast. I mean come on, why do it all over when there is a ton of gravy juice left? So I get double duty out of the gravy and use it again as the next liquid for the next chuck roast. Anything left after that I throw.

tummy issues....ugh, hate them other than being sick from some crud I never get tummy issues. Yes it is the sweetener. It is telling you point blank to drop it!! Ya need to listen to that ya know HA

I have never been as perfect on the bathroom issue as I have been on Zero Carb! And everyone thinks ya must have that fiber, boo to that If everyone needs not one carb to totally survive, why is fiber so important? Cause of all the crap people eat and fiber helps send all the nasty down the canal to get it out of the body faster LOL

The less carbs one eats the better one feels. There is not a doubt about that (but everyone must make a meal plan they can live with or this all doesn't work point blank).....see I threw in a disclaimer on that --heehee

You are just a 'BUNDLE OF ENERGY AND NEW ADVENTURE' Jaz and I love that about ya....tackle it all. New home on the horizon, school, and who knows what else might come your way

Love your attitude and zip Jaz!! Very cool and very upbeat, you roll forward full speed girlie!!