#7   ^
Old Mon, Feb-20-17, 10:09

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

He's back:

Quote:
Thanks everyone. I'm really feeling the love today and I appreciate it very much.
BTW, I'm alive and physically well, but just had to take a step back from social media.
It is almost impossible to maintain a positive attitude if you spend a lot of time online these days. But, maybe instead of turning off the negative, I should fight the dark, by turning on more lights.
The song I posted today is an example of turning on the light. Three very nice people, I don't know and probably will never meet in this life - got together and did something nice for me.
Arguing diets, arguing politics or religion or any other controversial topic divides people even more than they already are and believe me, people are divided right now, worse than I've ever seen in my lifetime. Division is darkness, it just is.
We can turn on a light, we can unite people instead of divide them, with a simple kind word, or a small selfless act of charity. Simple acts of kindness are a powerful way to light up our world, one little candle at a time.
I hope every single person on this page will find something nice or uplifting to post on their own Facebook page today.