Old Mon, Jun-09-14, 14:48
Registered Member

Plan: south beach, whole foods
Stats: 239/231/135 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

I love your line -

Smile lets help each other

I feel like I am having such a hard time getting started again. For every 1 step I take forward, 1 take 2 backward. I just can't get my act together and I'm not sure why. Sometimes I panic that my ring won't come off my finger (this has always been my test- how tight my wedding ring is and if I can also fit my engagement ring on the same finger). It's scary really. I want to do this, I really do, but why am I so lazy with cooking? Since having gotten a puppy (who is almost 7 months now) I have been walking 3-4 times a week which is good for both of us. I guess I feel like its just easier to cook a box of pasta for all of us instead of cooking something that is carb friendly for me along with something that is "normal" for the rest of the family. I would love to have a chef that prepared all my meals. I'd love to go back to the time when I didn't have to worry about what others were eating. For me it really started when I was about 14. I lost a good amount of weight and looked great as a freshman in high school, then it started creeping on... managed to get through college and my wedding... but after being married and having the kids... I just don't know... it's tougher to be committed! Help!