View Single Post
  #464   ^
Old Thu, Aug-11-05, 16:36

Plan: low cal, low carb
Stats: 196/145/140 Female 5'6.5
BF:23%
Progress: 91%

Hi- yes, as your recipe has ginger and garlic anyway, I just added chili, lime juice and fresh cilantro to turn it into salad. I can't get turkey sausage here for your chile- so could only use ground chicken or beef. Otherwise your recipe is much the same as what I do..I hadn't thought of adding a molé touch with chocolate but will do that next time.

Yes, the inches loss is dramatic...the scales don't reflect this at all which just shows how unreliable they are as a measure of progress..but we are still addicted are we not...argh...as was back up to 159 this morning after glimpsing 157.5 2 days ago and you can't help but freak a bit.

I took a break from exercise yesterday after The Big Cramp and will go to Curves today and do weights Saturday and will have another break Sunday. I have increased calories by about 100 or so as well.

Because the food we eat is so good and nutritious and pretty filling with the hi protein it is hard for me to 'get' that this is a modified fast...do you feel like that Nancy? Think of the amounts most of the undeveloped world get to eat.

Val