View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Oct-14-17, 19:22
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

I completed the next round of surveys tonight. They actually open up a week before the date show. I guess that date is the 'target date' for getting the survey completed.

Todays surveys were about activity, inactivity, and support. In summary I reported that I do little vigorous activity, sit a lot each day, and walk for an hour or more 7 days a week. I was asked if I track my food in an app. I do here in MY PLAN. I was asked about a fitness tracker. I use one. On the support survey I reported that I get reasonable support at home (nobody is telling me not to do my LCHF diet and nobody is offering or encouraging me to eat off plan foods). I did report that I was exposed to off plan foods very often. When you eat low carb, that is pretty much the norm.

So, nothing really exciting in these surveys so far. It seems to be about providing facts and feelings to the best of my recolection. Unlike the National Weight Control Registry annual survey, so far there is no apparent slant in favor of a particular WOE.