View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Fri, Feb-15-08, 10:46

Plan: ?
Stats: 178/166/155 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 52%

Hi everyone, it's me again. So I've given my hubby the go- ahead for my birthday gift (the Fluidity Bar). However, I'm still waffling a little bit. I've been
doing the Bar Method workouts at home for the last couple of weeks and I love them.

My problem is that while I'm doing the workout, I'm in absolute pain (good pain, that is) especially when it comes to pretzels and seat and thigh work. I can't stop soon enough. When it comes time to stretch, the feeling is as intense as the exercises. So I definitely feel like I'm doing something good. However, the next day, I don't feel a thing. Am I going to change my body at all? I guess I'm a bit worried that I'll be spending $200 on something that's just an elaborate piece of furniture (but believe me I will use it). I really want it to work, you know?

Any thoughts on this? Oh, and just a side note: I'm about fifteen pounds overweight and used to do a lot of strength training and martial arts up until a few years ago. So, I still have a lot of muscle on me but it's covered in goo! I really want to get lean because I've always felt a bit bulky (even when I was active) so I'd really love for this thing to work.

Thanks for your ears everyone!

All the best to you!