#14   ^
Old Mon, Dec-18-17, 11:24

Plan: Custom 22/2 Clean Fast
Stats: 290/258/210 Male 72.5
BF:
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Bear
Tips....well, I am actually a newbie with IF so I am still working out the kinks! I am doing OMAD and usually fast for 20 hours or more.....and then I eat whatever I want! I eat a normal amount of food and I'm done. I drink water, black coffee or hot salt water during the day and plain tea in the evening.

Weight loss is very slow for me......about 3-6 ounces a week but at least there is a downward trend. I always have been a slow loser.......usually a pound, maybe 2 a MONTH and then I would have something carby and end up going off plan.....Over and over again!

Some people seem to see much faster results but I have carried this weight for many, many years and it's extremely stubborn! IF seems to be sustainable so I am giving it my best shot! Onward and downward!

Great Momma bear, I have been doing great with fasting. I went with 19/5. and a 20 hour fasting on weekends, and I lost 3 pounds last week. I weigh every Saturday after a potty break. I am going to continue what I am doing and keep dropping weight. It is slow but I am fine with that.