Old Tue, Mar-06-01, 15:08
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%
Thumbs up rebounding

hi Deb,

Funny you should mention this. I've been using my rebounder for the last couple of weeks, after letting it gather dust for over a year in the closet. I love it, and you're right, it does give a thorough workout without jarring the joints. I have fibromyalgia, and other excuses for not doing regular weight-and-strength type exercise. And the weather has been too dreadful for my long outdoor hikes, which I love.

Actually, I'm enjoying it to the point that I think I'm going to give this cheap "toy" tramp that I bought at Walmart for $30 or whatever to my girlfriend's kids, and invest in a better quality model. Something with superior tension, and that folds up would be nice. In fact, I've just been the last half hour looking for Ontario retailers. No luck...... guess I'll hit the phone later for local sporting goods stores. I'll try the used equipment shops first.

If you're looking for some good info. on the health benefits of rebounding, and a suggested exercise routine and workout guide, check this http://www.positivehealth.com/permi...ork/trampol.htm

enjoy!
Doreen