#1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-01-03, 17:16

Plan: Whatever works!
Stats: 199.5/153.1/150 Female 5'11"
BF:36.3%/28.5%/27%
Progress: 94%
Unhappy 2-month CheatFest!

Hello All,

I was a fairly active member 2-3 months ago, but my participation waned. Not only with the forum, but also with Atkins.

Let me say that I never cheated. No, that's not why I quit. It was because I got bored and even though I was a mere 12 lbs from my goal, I was so high on my success that I was willing to "take a break".

I thought I cheated this WOL because I didn't gain weight. I stopped working out (due to work schedule change ONLY!), I ate more and more like my old fat self. I still weighed myself every morning. My weight would fluctuate, but only by 1-3 lbs. Recently I just felt plumper. If you've ever experienced that, you know what I mean. It dawned on me that the reason I haven't "gained" weight is because I've been losing all my muscle mass while replacing it with fat...which weighs a lot less.

Anyway....

Now I'm back on the wagon (today is my first day of induction).

I am already feeling the "induction week ickies", but I know what to expect this time around.... and I'm not giving up again!

This is not an easy WOL, and you will give in to temptation here and there... however, where there's a will...there's a way and here I AM!

If there are any other 2nd timers out there, leave a note for encouragement's sake!

-Meagan
Sponsored Links