#26   ^
Old Wed, Jul-16-03, 19:24

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224/217/159 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default Private Messaging

RandiSue
In case you haven't figured it out yet, go to "profile". When that comes up, click on "Private Messages". Watch out because it fills up fast, and they allow 10 messages unless you are a contributing member (which I"ll do after vacation). As soon as I send a PM, I delete from the sent box, and also delete the Inbox after messages are read.

Another simpler way to PM someone is when you read their posts. Just click on PM under their stats and you have it. No on can see it except them, so it's a great way to exchange emails.

Fat I am proud of you for your bright attitude and the credit you give back to where it belongs.

Thanks RandiSue for the info. Yeah I got a lot off the internet. Now we're ready to go. I came across a 2-car injury accident about 2 hours ago on a major freeway, stopped to help (lots of cpr/1st aid training) and it was so fun! (have been wanting to go into paramedic training). those people are fortunate that they had airbags and their seatbelts on. Praying for them. We never plan on what will happen in the day, but it's always an adventure for sure!
Hugs to all, Annie-Pie