#1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-07-03, 09:38

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286/261/160 Female 5'8"
BF:BMI43.5%/39.7%/24%
Progress: 20%
Default Sign-up for one year of TDC!!

Hey Triple Digit Club Gang !!!!!!!

How are you all out there in low-carb land? Me....I am okay. I was feeling kinda nostalgic today. I went back and read some six month old posts from the TDC and realized how many people have just up and disappeared. I hope they are doing good wherever and whatever they are doing.

We all have a lot to lose here, and it sure can be a long road. So I was wondering, will anyone join me in making a one-year commitment to the forum - promising to keep posting and keep working at it no matter what? Then one year from now (February 7th, 2004) we will start a new thread - like a reunion thread!

So here is my commitment - I Cindi, otherwise known as Orchidday, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Cindi
Sponsored Links