View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jun-23-05, 05:38

Plan: My own
Stats: 250.5/250.5/140 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Yeah, it is a pretty strict plan. I tried it for a few days a couple years ago and that was about all I could tolerate. No dairy, no salt, no fat, low calorie.

I'm what Michael Thurmond considers a Type A (apple shape with lots of weight to lose) .. I found the plan to be very bland and after eating so much chicken and tuna straight from the can with no mayo or anything (blech!!), it gets to be tiring really fast. I don't have my binder in front of me so this is just off the top of my head.. A typical day of eating for a female A type would be 2 egg whites, and 1/2 cup of carbs like oatmeal, rice, etc.

Snack - 2 oz chicken, fish or turkey with 1/2 cup strawberries, peaches, melon, etc.

Lunch would be something like 2 or 3 ounces chicken, turkey or fish with 1/2 small potato and 1 cup veggies

Snack - pretty much the same as the 2nd snack

Dinner - much like Lunch

You have to have 2-3 ounces of protein with every meal. There are some things you can have unlimited but of course nothing exciting. Basically things like greens, mushrooms, bell peppers, etc. Oh! And you can use vinegars to flavor stuff with. Tasty huh?

If you could stick with something like that, I'm sure it would be worth the outrageous price for you. Personally, I also felt like it was a waste of money. You don't even get to use everything you get in the package and the video included is just an overview of all the exercises for every body type.

HTH