#1   ^
Old Fri, May-06-11, 12:15
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 190/190/135 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default WOW! Found my Trigger...

Holy cow! I think I found my trigger. I have been doing SBD since Sunday, April 17th and I have lost about 8 poiunds. I have had a few slips but nothing huge and really nothing that caused an all out carb binge. I feel I have been doing great with handling my cravings, which have all but disappeared...that is until yesterday. I am well into Phase 2 so I thought for lunch I would try an open faced sandwich. I had Brownberry Oatnut Bread with a piece of swiss cheese, turkey, mustard and some veggies. It tasted great and filled me up for the lunch time.

By the time I got home I had this absolute uncontrollable urge to bake something...absolutely needed brownies, cupcakes, anyting...I finally settled on Rice Krispie Bars and I ate 5 of them before I could stop myself. Then as I was laying in bed, I got up and went down to the kitchen AGAIN just to cut another one -even AFTER I was already in bed!!!! Talk about not being in control.

I am guessing my trigger is bread and, therfore, I am going to try and stay away from that as much as I can because I can not possibly do that to myself again. It was like watching a movie of myself and being totally disgusted with what I saw yet not being able to stop it.

I think this week I am going to reintroduce some whole grain pasta one day and see what happens. God help me..!!!
Sponsored Links