View Single Post
  #956   ^
Old Fri, Jan-12-18, 07:39

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Happy TGIF!!!!

Lori- You are most likely up and about. We have been cross posting lately! How IS bootcamp going for you? Are you feeling better? I really like the idea of a training schedule. Very good use of your time! Plus small daily goals! Did you fine it online? Did you find some shoes?
Good for you they cut your hours a bit! You were working a full time week!

KMOM- Thur- water 4/5. - Any fun plans with the SD this weekend? How are you feeling? Back issues are no fun. Did you pull or twist funny?
Glad you are getting your treadmill! I have treadmill envy! But saving my pennies right now!

Blue- OMG, you are more right about the meeting drain! I laughed when I read your line"did she REALLY SAY THAT?"- Because I really did say that!!!!! You know in a class or meeting or a situation you are forced into sit with a group of people, there is alway's "that person" - that dominates and WANTS TO BE HEARD. Times that by 8 hours. My head hurt by the time I got home. She wasn't even the speaker. But she kept interrupting and was so disruptive. Nobody told her to be quite either.
But trust me- we were all staring at her to shut up!!!!! Sorry- you got me riled on that one.
But I am sure you have had your share of those kinds of meetings!

Good on you to get some rest time after putting in your work! Nothing like a cozy couch and a great book! What is on your reading list right now?
I will answer your moving question in a second!

Leeann- I will join you on the goal of 20- although I have 2times that to lose! Are you up 20 from goal? Or are you wanting a new goal? I too am interested in what you might wear!

I have car issues to deal with myself tomorrow. I have to get an emission test before I can renew my license. Plus I need a oil change and it needs a bath and detailed. I will wait until the rain stops to do that. I still have SAND in my car from my Florida vacay last year. It just makes me HAPPY to see it. So it was never a rush to sweep it away.
---------------------------------------------------
I am souped out! I was given pork chops and fresh sausage as a gift. I am thawing the pork chops for tonight.

Working from home today- So glad too. Terrible weather day out. Rain, thunderstorms, and fog. Then the temp is supposed to drop

So Blue you ask the question about a hotel. So I have decided rather than grab something for the sake of grabbing ANYTHING- I will wait until I feel I have found what I want.
So there is a NICE Hilton- 2 blocks from where I work that has an executive suite. I am thinking about just as you said. Putting my stuff in storage and camping out there until I find what I want.

It will not save me money - as it is rather $$. I am not going to a dive extended stay. But I would be able to hang there until am ready to buy. They have already rented my place. So I gotta go.

I am hopeful that something will come up before- but that is my plan B.

I am enjoying this weeks studies. It is on time management- and developing healthy and workable habits. It goes EXACTLY along with my work. Purposeful!
Time is the one thing we can't get back, buy more of or negotiate. But we can use it wisely and not squander it.
So in that context- I want to share something with you. I read it and it was very profound.

WHO AM I:
I am your constant companion.
I am your greatest helper or your heaviest burden.
I will push you onward or drag you downward to failure.
I AM completely at your command.
Half the things you do mights as well run over to me and I will be able to do them quickly and correctly.

I am easily managed- but you must be FIRM with me.
Show me exactly how you want something done and after a few lessons I will just do it automatically.
I am the servant of all great individuals and alas of all failures as well.
Those who are great I MADE THEM GREAT.
Those who are Failures, I HAVE MADE FAILURES

I am not a machine, though I work with all the precision of a machine plus the intelligence of a human.
You may run me for profit, or run me for ruin- it makes no difference to me.

Take me, train me, but you must be FIRM with me, and I will place the world at your feet.
Be easy and lax with me and I will destroy you.

WHO AM I?

----------YOUR HABIT-------------

On that I will let you chew on that. I found it profound.

Yes Lori- feeling great again! Crud gone