View Single Post
  #954   ^
Old Thu, Jan-11-18, 19:15

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi gals.

Lori---Love your "perfect hours." That's what I'd like too if I ever take on a part time job. You don't have to get up and going early and home in time for dinner. Do you have a "work money kitty" for Key West?

Nic---Am I reading it right that you want to be down 20 by Sept, the wedding? Think you'll do that relatively easily. One thing I know about you, when you set your hat on this woe, you drop surely and steadily, like clock work.

I too am curious about what you're thinking of wearing for the wedding. Know you hate to wear dresses, although I could really see you looking so pretty in a sleek and elegant dress. Nothing fussy of course. Wish I lived close, would love to go with you to find something. I love doing that kind of thing with pals.

Jaz---OMG, meetings are such time and energy sucks. I don't mind the small meetings over projects w/colleagues, which can be fun, but the all around the table thing for hours is exhausting. Keeping your game face on is exhausting when you're thinking, "did she/he really just say that?"

Love that you have the next days off. Will you be real estate hunting? If so, do share! You said you're going to live in a hotel if you have to. Is it one of those residential hotels that are more reasonable and have a kitchenette? Any chance you could save yourself some money and store your stuff in say, your mom's garage for a month or so?

Trigger----

K-mom---Cozy weather today, huh? Didn't put a toe out of the house. But we have many windows, and it was so pretty to look out at the snow while being warm and toasty inside. We're supposed to go into a deep freeze again over the weekend. I really don't like that, particularly if the wind is up. If it's not and one bundles up, it's doable. But one thing I actually like about winter is how life slows down a bit and it's all about nesting well.

Glad to hear your knee is doing better, but then there goes the back. Isn't that the way these days. I have different aches and pains all the time. Which I keep telling myself is a good reason to get back to some exercise---might as well be sore for a good reason! I agree, a chart can really help---so fun to get your "gold star" for the day, and can be quite motivating.

Thursday water: 3/3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after a few very productive days, I let myself laze around today. Snow storm outside begged me to get on my sofa and read my book and let the world turn without me riding it hard.

On plan. Nothing but a shake so far today. Hubby and I are both feeling lazy, so we're going to do a frozen pizza, and I'll be scrapping off the toppings. Not particularly hungry, so that should be just fine. Don't do this often, but we're into easy tonight, and then we'll be watching the re-start of "This is Us." And maybe then, start season 2 of "The crown." I love that historical stuff!

Tomorrow I've got to get back to checking some things off my list, but for today all is calm and peaceful.