View Single Post
  #949   ^
Old Thu, Jan-11-18, 05:30

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies,

Lori- Are you at bootcamp this morning? I am interesting in how you are training. Are you finally getting some warm weather?

Trig- Had lip smacking rib last night! Thought of you. Why does your family eat ribs anymore? But yes they don't eat healthy?! That is confusing! Do you pack the kiddo's lunch everyday? Is she picking up any of your good habits?

Blue- You know that I was happy to see your post! Very good that you are under the gun to get your project and staying on plan! You aren't stress eating!
I did think your response to southern people in a twit over the weather was ROFL. But it is SO funny because it's TRUE! Let me add that they don't know how to DRIVE in it either!

Leeann- Funny discussion that was on the news this morning. To give kids allowance or not. I was wondering what you thought about that. You and Trig both- since you still have the kiddo at home!
It funny because my husband and I had differing thoughts regarding that- even 20 years ago!

Anymore weight loss? Are you getting back to goal or have you set a new one? Great job! Have you tried the "riced" califlower?

Kmom- Speaking of Cauliflower, as you still eating your "pizza"? I go though periods where I eat something over and over- then I stop for a while!
You get the SD this weekend right? Is she coming Friday? Is she in school?
--------------------------------------------
Hey all feeling even better than yesterday but extremely TIRED! I am going to work from home tomorrow. Then I get a 3 day weekend. I was thinking about taking Tue off as well to have 4 days off. But since I called in yesterday I might go in. I haven't decided.

I am fully ON plan. I get what you are saying Blue about let your clothes be a guide! Think is my favorite thing to wear is yoga pants and a tee shirt! HAHAHAHAH- when I am at work I wear skirts and heels. Skirts hide a multitude of "issues" HAHAHAH

Ok ladies- leftovers today. I will be house hunting a bit today- so far nothing new. I am thinking that maybe next month there will be more on the market! People are not thinking about moving just yet!
Think is I have started packing. Little stuff- but now I have boxes in the living room. Starting to stack up.

Great day all!