View Single Post
  #948   ^
Old Thu, Jan-11-18, 05:17

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Slept in this morning. It is 6AM and I've only been up a few minutes. I was awake and kind of in that twilight sleep for the past hour or so....in and out, you know?

Blue...so good to see you post again. We missed you! Sounds like your work is going well and things are moving along nicely. You are so right about the retail manager thing. Let that to the younger people! I have zero desire to pursue that route. You are right that I will probably have a few more late nights closing the store, but I'm kind of getting used to it. That will actually work out during golf season as I typically play fairly early in the day. I WILL NOT work every weekend, and will make that clear in the next couple months.

My schedule next week is perfect. I work 4 days, but never go in earlier than 11 and the latest I am there is 5:30. Perfect! Tonight I go in at 4:30 and work till 9, then I'm off for the weekend again.

I'm fasting long today to try to make up for my food indiscretions yesterday. Black coffee & water only for me this morning.

Jaz...hope you're feeling better this morning.

Later!