View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-14, 16:10

Plan: , LCHF
Stats: 259.6/222.4/130 Female 62 inches
BF:67.2/60.2/normal
Progress: 29%

I have a dilemma I am dealing with right now. I have a friend.We have know each other over 10 years and got along really well. She 13 years younger the me. She is in the process of doing a personal trainer certification in Pilate's. 4 weeks ago she asked me if I would be her students and I agreed. The studio where she trains has a very young, hip, skinny thirtysome clientele. I stick out like a sore thumb. Her other students are all young and have done Pilate's for several years.
Today she sent me a text telling me " I should seek out an other trainer who is more specialized in obese older women because she does not want to waste her time to pamper and doing adult care." I was very hurt by those insensitive remark and sent her a text back that we should stop the sessions and that I don't fit in anyway. The next text from her said that I should find a therapist to help me with my self-esteem issues. I did not respond but I am thinking about cutting all contact with her. With friends like this who needs enemies.
I would like some input about this.What would you do?