View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sun, Jul-13-03, 06:39
Registered Member

Plan: Neanderthin
Stats: 250/243.8/121
BF:
Progress: 5%

Hi mlk1710, I left home real young and the only family member who ever went to greece was my mum and aunt together, when I was young. I've always wanted to go but just never made the time I suppose, I can't really say that its the money either anymore as flying has become so cheap these days. I think I'm abit shy, having to meet all those family members i never got to see years ago but I'm going to need to just be brave and go ahead and break the ice kind of thing, but it will certainly happen........1 day.
I'm glad that this WOE is working its magic on you, unfortunately I had messed myself up so thoroughly on low fat diets that I am still very much in the 'healing process' of this wol. I suffer from hypoglycemia and candidiasis as well as certain food intolerances, I too think that this forum has no competition. Good to talk with you (altho its hard calling you mlk I'm wishing you well and every continued success.

Sto Kalo.

Hey Cathie, hi. My DH's parents are also from Cyprus but I wish I was in australlia, it rates as my fave place to live in the whole world, lucky girl, clever mum and dad!
Why do you say that it would be hard to follow LC in Greece? I would have thought that the opposite is true. Or have I read it all wrong? Would'nt be surprised i feel so 'foggy' lately.
Take Care

Raquel, I think you want "sagapo" for I love you. Agapimu is my loved one, i think.

Take Care everyone and enjoy this heaLTHY wol ALL.

Elisavet are you still around and have you started solving your LC probs with Mlk yet? May I ask, what probs may these be?

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

xxxx