View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, May-10-06, 21:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/185/190 Male 6'1"
BF:
Progress: 120%

Interesting discussion! I'm not big on evolution as it is (IMHO) an unproveable theory. There are too many gaps between species and lack of transitional species to link one form to another. There are some that would appear to fit as the transitional species, but the vast majority (thousands and thousands and thousands) of the transitional species do not exist. Also, some of the man/ape skeletons (or a very small part of a skeleton like a couple of old bones) have been found under further scrutiny to not be what they appear (like Lucy, Nebraska Man, Neanderhal Man, etc). I'm just not seing any proof of evolution at all.

So, how about evolutions effect on diet. That seems like a stretch to me as well. I don't consider the advancement of agriculture the same as evolution. We create/fabricate new foods but that's not the same as evolution, that's just us making up new stuff to eat. Blah, blah, blah so no I guess I don't see that evolution (if there even is such a thing) has any effect on diet.