View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Fri, Jul-06-18, 08:00

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Thanks Mike, its good to read similar stories. Fortunately I haven't gained weight, just stalled. I seem to be still slowly losing but mostly a stall. I've been drinking every day, significantly for a month or so, so I guess its amazing I haven't gained. I have no desire to quit drinking, I love it, but wish I would moderate better. Its been a stressful couple of months (nothing to do with the diet), when I was back on 4 days no drinking 3 days on, I was still losing a couple lbs a week. So I know when I get my act together and back on the wagon I will lose again.

So Mike, you and I had similar goals and weight range. How long did it take you to hit your 180 or 56lbs lost goal? I'm not a support group type but since our stats are similar I thought I would ask. I know you have fluctuated and I fully expect to do the same, I do plan to enjoy some splurges after hitting goal, especially around the holidays. I'm stalled (my own fault, drinking) at around 35lbs lost in 6 months and if not for the drinking would probably be so much closer to goal. That's OK, I love drinking!...but really want to get back to losing too...