#1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-13-18, 12:41
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%
Default Pride goeth before a fall

I like writing this down, it makes me think out the lapse. This one was because I was proud I hadn't eaten for 7 hours. Then out of boredom I went into the 99cent store because its next to the library. I bought something that looked like chocolate with a defective microscopic label in a tiny, cute glass jar, in with the peanut butter. I mention peanut butter because you could extrapolate that it was something healthy.

With my glasses on at home I could read Hazelnut Spread with Cookie Crumbs. I ate the whole thing per my old eating habits, telling myself I was getting rid of the temptation. It didn't taste good, something like water with sugar in it. My stomach was sick for hours. It brought on terrible cravings for a fish burrito. Prompting me to seriously consider getting out of bed in the middle of the night to get a burrito. Why pass up the chance to get 2 cheats per one confession?

So to summarize: pride, bored, hungry, grocery store, couldn't read label excuse, tempted by a cute jar, binge-lying to myself, sick, cravings, guilt, confession, back on plan!

I think I'm an honest person, look how many lies I told myself.
Sponsored Links