View Single Post
  #88   ^
Old Thu, Feb-18-16, 19:36
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi DUSTI /HW, Pretty avatar! JODI is day one clean today as well so you both (and e too) have SUNDAY as carb Nite. I had to change mine this week coming..
PAULETTE>>> I am sick and stuffed. I did not eat a lot..but for me it was.
Had that 6 oz of shake Breakfast, a few rice cakes and small portion of pancakes with some plain no additives syrup... one piece candy...one can diet soday...one strawberry...one 1.5"x3" slice brownie...2 bananas... 3 oz strip steak,half backed Idaho tater with one butter patty, 3 pieces of green giant corn on the cob niblettes.. less than 1.5 reg ear of corn...
1 tbl BBQ sauce with steak..1/4 cup ice cream... 1" sq cheese bites ( disgusting) and plan on oranges for later. It is 7:30 and I am supposed to eat this stuff for another THREE HOURS..NO WAY!!!!!!!!! This is not easy. The proteins fill me up and there was minimal fats as sugested..fats bring down the insuline spike... PAULETTE>>>>> is that timing with the coverage enough to get the hormoes kicked in???

I have to try to get my FitDay working to see what my intake was. Higher than you I am certain.I am very thirsty as well..I am going to explode. I froze all the goodies and no dirty CN for ME. Jodi can go through it next week! EVEN CARL siad enough! He will have one feats a week with us and that is all for him.

DUSTI.. yes we have horses here.. JODI is a grand Priz level dressage rider/medalist..teaches, judges, gives clinics. Began showing at about 5 on my Arab mare in Western pleasure and then went quickly to saddle seat.. she saw it and loved it at age 5.5! Circiut rider there and top 4% in country at one time park saddle horses.. we had Morgans.Now she has COTTONWOOD EQUESTRIAN CENTER.Boards and trains on a limitied number .I could go on and on!She is showing a new Dutch warmblood and her TB gelding, and had recently sold an Imported Fresian for this Imported warmblood. Better deal on this end!
TOO bad you are not near here.. we need riders for the horses for free!!!!